The eyes are the windows to the soul. If you see what I see, then you see a beautiful, loving, special and determined little boy. He's special not because of his "designer" genes as we like to … read more...
“Down Syndrome In The Workplace” Campaign for World Down Syndrome Day
As I wrap up this campaign, I was so impressed by all the amazing entrepreneurs or individuals with Down Syndrome that own a business or are working at a meaningful job that I shared with you. I am also very impressed by all the companies/non profits that are helping them find jobs, employing them or […]
- Pica: A Common Eating Disorder in Those With Special Needs Guest Post: Ryan Rivera suffered from intense mental health issues, which is why he now writes about anxiety, depression, an... 48 views
- Down Syndrome Awareness Month – Fact #8 21 Children's Books for Down Syndrome Awareness Month 1. "Oh Brother- Growing Up With a Special Needs Sibling" by Na... 17 views
- Dental Care for Children with Special Needs Dental Care for Children With Special Needs by Guest Blogger: Sandy Feller is a contributor to TopDentists.com, an onlin... 8 views
- “Special” A Poem Written By A Mom For Her Special Needs Son When you start thinking about becoming a Mom; the first things that pop into your mind is whether you will have a boy or a g... 7 views
- Sharing a Great Post: Exersaucer VS Jumperoo I just came across this great post by Rick Smith from Noahsdad.com "Exersaucer Vs Jumperoo - Which is best for your child... 6 views