The eyes are the windows to the soul. If you see what I see, then you see a beautiful, loving, special and determined little boy. He's special not because of his "designer" genes as we like to … read more...
“Down Syndrome In The Workplace” Campaign for World Down Syndrome Day
As I wrap up this campaign, I was so impressed by all the amazing entrepreneurs or individuals with Down Syndrome that own a business or are working at a meaningful job that I shared with you. I am also very impressed by all the companies/non profits that are helping them find jobs, employing them or […]
- Pica: A Common Eating Disorder in Those With Special Needs Guest Post: Ryan Rivera suffered from intense mental health issues, which is why he now writes about anxiety, depression, an... 43 views
- “Special” A Poem Written By A Mom For Her Special Needs Son When you start thinking about becoming a Mom; the first things that pop into your mind is whether you will have a boy or a g... 38 views
- Happy 6 Year Complete Heart Repair Anniversary Jacob I can't believe that six years ago today Paul and I were sitting in a waiting room at Hope Children's Hospital in Oaklawn, IL... 23 views
- Celebrating My #DisneySide With The Lion King Disclaimer: I was given free products from Disney Parks, MomSelect, HP and American Tourister to host this even... 19 views
- Magic Bumpers – Great Portable Safety Bed Guard Rails As I unpack and put things away from our trip out East for the holidays, I wanted to share with you a great portable bed bump... 19 views